Sticky Notes is a light weight pastebin application written in PHP. It is an online code/text sharing tool that comes with many rich features.
- Open source: Can be modified and distributed freely (Protected by the BSD License)
- Powerful admin tools: Sticky notes offers a powerful administration panel to manage pastes, bans and site configuration.
- Feature rich: The pastebin engine offers options such as archiving, password protection, setting pastes as private, setting paste expiry, syntax highlighting and RSS feeds. It also offers an easy to use API with XML/JSON support.
- Easy to use: Sticky Notes comes with a user friendly interface and online help docs.
- Highly customizable: Implements a state of the art templating system that makes theming easy and seamless.
- Integrated spam protection: Has an in-built anti-spam engine that filters away spam posts. Also integrates with Project Honey Pot to provide a powerful anti-spam shield.
- Built-in flood control: Monitors and restricts attempts to flood your Sticky Notes installation.
- Lightweight: The backend code has been designed to make optimized use of resources and ensures a very quick response time.
- Failsafe: The engine utilizes smart error handling mechanisms to ensure 100% uptime.
- Easy to maintain for developers: The code is split into various classes, templates and parsers. A well formed code makes building upon very easy.
Download: Sticky Notes can be downloaded from GitHub: https://github.com/sayakb/sticky-notes
Try it out: http://sites.sayakbanerjee.com/paste/