I deployed a new version of KDE Pastebin today – which should be available at paste.kde.org. Here are a few things to note:
- Even though paste.kde.org will redirect you to pastebin.kde.org, the old API is still available at paste.kde.org
- The new API will be available at pastebin.kde.org. Please refer to the API specs here: http://sayakb.github.io/sticky-notes/pages/api/
- Please update your client to use the new API at pastebin.kde.org. If the users that use your client switch to the latest version of your client app, they will end up using pastebin.kde.org behind the scenes. The users who haven’t updated to the latest client app yet will continue using the old API.
- The old API will be deprecated on Jan 31 2014.
- After Jan 31 2014, paste.kde.org will also have the new API endpoints. However, pastebin.kde.org will also exist indefinitely as an alias to paste.kde.org – so you can continue using that URL.