May - 21 - 2009

We are proud to announce that KDE Brainstorm has hit 1000+ ideas. You can find the brainstorm section at brainstorm.forum.kde.org.

The brainstorm forum area is maintained by the Brainstorm Moderator team and our very own KDE Developers. In recent past, our team members einar and Hans formulated and worked on the Brainstorm Digest, and have given us a round of detailed and useful statistics.

Our next step would be to further improve the Brainstorm experience. Quite many changes are already scheduled (can be found at the brainstorm forum with tag [brainstorm]), but we are looking for more! So if you have any ideas related to KDE Brainstorm, we would be glad to discuss it.

Haven’t posted your ideas about KDE yet? Do it now!

8 Responses to “KDE Brainstorm has hit 1000+ ideas”

1. koks says:

congrats? Do you still consider making Brainstorm Digest every month?

2. koks says:

typo: first ?=. 🙂

Yes, concerned forum staff are working on issue 2.

4. Einar says:

@koks Yes, we are. Hans is helping me with statistics as I’m short on time, and I’m planning on writing a new Digest next week.

5. Bjorn Stevenson says:

It is good to see developers participating in Brainstorm as well. I’ll register and post my ideas soonish 🙂

6. Amber says:

I am very happy that the KDE project brainstorm portal is going so well. KDE indeed is very fresh and new and better ideas would help improve it further.
    I appreciate the time you all are giving towards making it better. All I could find missing is a instant voting system (without taking you to a different page), but maybe that is already on your list?

@Amber

Yes, that definitely is on my list.
    I once had marked this as Wontfix, but it should be good enough to implement now, thanks for pointing it out.

If you have any ideas regarding brainstorm itself, please post it at brainstorm.forum.kde.org adding [Brainstorm] tag to the title.

8. Amber says: